LaunchBox Community Forums

Random VLC window popup

matchaman

With the latest beta update, I experience a random VLC window popup on Big Box that causes the frontend to lose focus and pause. I avoid it by blindly clicking on Big Box in order to focus back.

Note that I am fully using background music and videos, while switching to WMP didn't change the random VLC popup (I guess music still plays on VLC).

3 minutes ago, matchaman said:

With the latest beta update, I experience a random VLC window popup on Big Box that causes the frontend to lose focus and pause. I avoid it by blindly clicking on Big Box in order to focus back.

Note that I am fully using background music and videos, while switching to WMP didn't change the random VLC popup (I guess music still plays on VLC).

Please clarify which theme you are using in BigBox.

16 minutes ago, matchaman said:

CriticalZoneV2, happens with both BlueBox and Default variations.

Okay, if it occurs with the Default theme it's unlikely a custom theme issues. Next time you see the popup please take a screenshot and post, in case that provides some helpful info.