LaunchBox Community Forums

Just created an link to launch the win xbox app for streaming

topcatuk

I wanted to add a button in big box to launch the xbox app to stream my xbox one games to my pc whilst staying in bigbox.

I did this by making a very simple batch file that only has start xbox:

I saved that to my launchbox folder.  Added a new emulator under tools and names it xbox app, then added the batch file as a rom using this "emulator"  I nw have a working link inside Launchbox

43 minutes ago, topcatuk said:

I wanted to add a button in big box to launch the xbox app to stream my xbox one games to my pc whilst staying in bigbox.

I did this by making a very simple batch file that only has start xbox:

I saved that to my launchbox folder.  Added a new emulator under tools and names it xbox app, then added the batch file as a rom using this "emulator"  I nw have a working link inside Launchbox

You can also just add the .lnk for the xbox app by dragging it onto the Launchbox window and choosing the "none of the above" option when the wizard opens.

Thanks both. Happy with this. 

Do you know of any way to launch direct to game streaming?

im also thinking how to simplify. Right now I’ve got Xbox one as a platform, then go in and have Xbox one as the only “game” then click that to see the options screen and then press play. That then loads the Xbox app and then I can go to game streaming