LaunchBox Community Forums

Error, Please help!

jasonmcclure48

Hello All,

I'm totally new to all of this so please bare with me.  I downloaded Colepipe1978 No Intro Collection.  When I load any game from any system I get a loading screen and then I can hear the game in the background but can't see it.  Then after about 15 seconds I get one of two errors depending on if it uses Retroarch or Mame.  It either says'

There was an error waiting for the window "Retroarch ahk_class Retroarch to become active.  Please check you have the correct version emulator installerd for this module, followed any notes in the module, and have this emulator working outside your frontend first.  Also turn off fade to see if you are hiding your problem, or the same thing but instead of Retroarch it says ahk_class Mame.  After the error goes away I can see the game in my taskbar and can click on it and bring it up and play it fine.  Can someone please help me figure this out?  Thank you for your help.

You didn't do anything wrong as far as we are concerned but Colpipes packages we cannot officially support because of legal reasons.

We have all sorts of tutorials and guides to help people getting started out.

Hopefully someone who knows more about RocketLauncher can help you out, I personally don't use it because it is an extra layer that can go wrong.