LaunchBox Community Forums

cemu no longer in big box?

SCRAPpPpY

You can add any emulator or non emulator you like, just go to your manage emulators window and add it. Some emulators will require extra command line parameters to load directly into the game though and for that you can either look around here on the forums or check the emulators documentation to find the exact parameters you want.

1 hour ago, Lordmonkus said:

You can add any emulator or non emulator you like, just go to your manage emulators window and add it. Some emulators will require extra command line parameters to load directly into the game though and for that you can either look around here on the forums or check the emulators documentation to find the exact parameters you want.

heyyY! i am following this guide you made-

i  go the emulator in the launchbox but the game file to launch is called u-king.rpx, now it will launch emulator from launch box but not the game playing ;( it launches me into the emulator.

is there something i could do? would changing the files name hurt it and/or fix it? 

all i want is my emuvies pictures and for the game to launch when i open.

i am using -f-g parameters/ and script is ; This section closes Cemu when pressing Escape
$Esc::
{
    Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

idk what i am doing,  just copying things XD