LaunchBox Community Forums

Flash (SWF) GAMES

shiro360

I would like to express a not great concern , quite something that important to talk with audience game community. My question is, Where is the Flash Game Platform ? Would like to put recognition of this platform. Forgive me my grammatical error in this forum.  Would appreciate someone can help me with this. Plus willing to develop art cover for center game that grew up with as a young trying to make sure teacher didn't spot you play coolmathgame or playing game on website with full ads. Be awesome to share your experience with me and hopefully can add those on launchbox to go back , enjoy the nostalgic vibe as grew man or woman .

LaunchBox_2018-09-05_12-26-36.png

LaunchBox_2018-09-05_12-26-49.png

I'm not clear on the specifics, but you start it by running a .bat file which starts Launchbox along with a proxy software they use to get around certain protection checks for the flash games, and then closes when you close the Launchbox install. The launchbox install itself isn't that customized, but the whole process would be difficult to switch between if you wanted to use the flash games in your standard launchbox install, that's all I meant.

3 minutes ago, FistyDollars said:

I'm not clear on the specifics, but you start it by running a .bat file which starts Launchbox along with a proxy software they use to get around certain protection checks for the flash games, and then closes when you close the Launchbox install. The launchbox install itself isn't that customized, but the whole process would be difficult to switch between if you wanted to use the flash games in your standard launchbox install, that's all I meant.

Ah, I see. Good to know. :)