LaunchBox Community Forums

Any way to update all box art to 3d?

zizbuka

I'd like to switch all my box art from the flat art to the 3D box art.  Is there a way to not have to edit each game, select to download the 3D box art and select the image?  I've changed my Image Group to 3D Boxes and tried refreshing but no luck.

Thanks in advance for any input.

If you need to download just 3D box art for games just highlight all the games for your library and go to Tools>Download Metadata and Media. In the wizard tick only the box for 3D Box Art and leave all others unchecked. There will also be a screen for you to choose if you want it to download and replace any existing media or to only download for games missing that media. Then finish out the rest of the wizard prompts and let it run. 

Since you already changed the image group to 3D also make sure in tools you edit the image priority for 3D Boxes and put some back up options of the image type you would want to show for any games that do not have a 3D Box image to download. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...