LaunchBox Community Forums

How to prevent music from stopping

nrage

Hi

Not sure if this's the right place to post this doubt but here it goes.

Is there any way to prevent music from stopping playing on Launchbox?
As it is , music stops when application looses focus, or when I start displaying screenshots or opening options menu etc.
Personally I like to keep listening to the music of the games I like when doing other stuff (use it as a music player) or keep listening to the soundtrack as I watch the screenshots for the game in full screen for example.

On 9/27/2018 at 4:32 PM, Jason Carr said:

@nrage If you play it manually with the play button, the songs should keep playing. They only stop when auto-played.

@Jason Carr Thank you , that works perfectly :) .

I had the music auto-play active, so after the music started even if I stopped or skipped to the next song it would always stop when loosing focus on Launchbox. With your suggestion it's solved.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 9/27/2018 at 5:32 PM, Jason Carr said:

@nrage If you play it manually with the play button, the songs should keep playing. They only stop when auto-played.

@Jason Carr This doesn't seem to work anymore. Is there any way to keep the music playing after the window loses focus? If anything else, I'd love to be able to have the music playing while I browse the game pictures/media.