LaunchBox Community Forums

8.8 beta 3 - Platform Categories View Broken

smpetty

As of the update to LaunchBox v8.8 beta 3, the Platform Categories view (in LaunchBox and in BigBox) is listing the Platform Categories AND all of the Platforms together in one big list.  How can I get back to the Platform Categories view with the Platforms nested under each category?

Thanks,

Scott

12 hours ago, smpetty said:

As of the update to LaunchBox v8.8 beta 3, the Platform Categories view (in LaunchBox and in BigBox) is listing the Platform Categories AND all of the Platforms together in one big list.  How can I get back to the Platform Categories view with the Platforms nested under each category?

Thanks,

Scott

Now there is the option to choose in which category you want the platform or playlist to be. Click to edit the platform or playlist and in the last day of the options you will see a list, there you will mark in which category you want the platform to be.
I'm not at home now, but if you need a print let me know.

Edited by alissongamer
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, smpetty said:

Thanks,

Scott

ss.png.a459fef5d58ec0a5fc0795b87c16cde2.thumb.png.f02d033776dc25ec69c5ea08edcf2f29.pngI got a print from another guy, but that's what you should change. If you want the platform to appear for example only in the option "Consoles" then uncheck the "Root" option, because if you leave it marked it will appear in both categories.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, alissongamer said:

ss.png.a459fef5d58ec0a5fc0795b87c16cde2.thumb.png.f02d033776dc25ec69c5ea08edcf2f29.pngI got a print from another guy, but that's what you should change. If you want the platform to appear for example only in the option "Consoles" then uncheck the "Root" option, because if you leave it marked it will appear in both categories.

Thanks so much!  I took all of the platforms out of the root folder and am good to go! 

Scott