LaunchBox Community Forums

CEMU Game Launch Issue from Launchbox

jdiegelmann

I would suggest to just set those back to the default CEMU settings, you likely won't notice any difference in performance in 99.9% of the games with the default settings vs those custom settings, and you won't have any issues launching games from LB/BB with the default cemu time settings.  Or, are you saying that the default settings are now causing you the same error?  I don't have any issues with my CEMU, with the default settings, and launching games via LB/BB, but I did when I was using custom timer settings.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 4:28 PM, CDBlue said:

Just a thought, but in CEMU for those of you that are having issues launching from within LB/BB did you set/change the Custom Timer settings?  I had this issue in the past, where I was using the suggestions made by BSOD Gaming for settings in CEMU, and the custom timings caused the bug you are seeing to happen.  Once I switched those back to the default settings that CEMU comes with, the bug went away.  Not sure if this will fix your issue or not, but since it fixed mine I thought I'd share a possible fix :)

Hope this helps,
CDBlue

You are a Savior It did Work I was laso using the timing settings from BSoD and pu them back to default and it Worked!! as of 7.10.2019

• 1 year later...

This issue seems to be back with the latest versions of Cemu and the old fix doesn't seem to work anymore disabling RDTSC. Some games work great, Breath of the Wild doesn't. Really a super annoying bug. If anyone figures out how to handle this in Cemu 1.23.0 let me know. 

I'll test when I get home tonight.  Do you have all the other settings set to Cemu default or have you custom selected any other setting in there?  If so, try setting them all back to Cemu default and see if the issue goes away.  Another thing I've found sometimes is that if you're using Cemuhook, after an upgrade you need to deselect it, then re-select it for it to work properly (it can cause games to close on startup otherwise ... sometimes).  Just a thought in the mean time, but like I said I'll test when I get home and see if I am also having this issue or not.

K, just got home and tested.  I forgot to test with version 1.23.0 though, as it prompted me to update to the latest version and I did... so I tested with version 1.23.1b.  For me, with all the settings set to Cemu default for custom timer and MM timer accuracy, and with Cemuhook enabled, all my games launched fine from LB/BB.  So, if you do upgrade to 1.23.1b and you still have issues, it might be a setting in Cemu you have custom selected that's causing an issue.  Hopefully though, it was just an issue with 1.23.0 and when you do upgrade to the latest version that just came out, maybe it'll fix your issue.

Good luck,
CDBlue

• 7 months later...

I am also having this issue with BotW and Launchbox. Cemu 1.26.1, stock settings.

The game launches from Cemu's menu just fine, but fails to launch from Launchbox after loading cached pipelines. All my other Cemu games load fine, EXCEPT Axiom Verge, which stalls on load from Launchbox but works fine from Cemu.

"useRDTSC = false" doesn't seem to do anything.

Also tested on Cemu 1.20, same results.

Edited by mattmooresucks

Hmm there are a couple of things that I sometime see causing this.  In Cemu make sure you have it set to Cemu defaults for Custom Timer and MM timer accuracy.  You will only see these options in the cemu menus if you're using Cemuhook, FYI.  If that doesn't work, and you are using Cemuhook for h.264 decoding, I've also seen times where I have to disable, then re-enable that option for it to work as well.

That being said, it sounds like you haven't touched any of those settings, as you mentioned you were running cemu with the stock settings... so maybe check to make sure in LB you have it set to open the appropriate .rpx files.  Those are the files that need to be linked to in LB in order for the game to launch properly via LB/BB.