LaunchBox Community Forums

removing all of the games that require things like wheels etc.

putnamto

i finnally got done importing a set of mame roms with something like 2300 games, and alot of them ive never heard of and im running through here playing games left and right, but occasionally i run into a game that requires something like a wheel, or pedals and i would really like to remove them.

is their some way to have launchbox highlight all games that require special controllers? because i really dont want to sit through a couple thousand games and weed out all of them that require peripherals ill never have in my cab.

I'm not aware of a way to have Launchbox do this. There will be some list online though, and then you would be able to quickly pick out those games in LB and remove them.

Personally I prefer to keep them, and just use a controller instead of a wheel & pedals.

Edited by Dan

thanks.

although i do have a wheel i dont want my cabinet to become cluttered, although i do have a wheel for pc, i dont know how i would set it up, and with my cabinet already being planned to have two guitar hero guitars, two light guns, and two joysticks/buttons i think the wheel would be overkill.