LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroarch Overlays

Hoshizuku no Kaiyou

On 10/29/2018 at 2:41 PM, Hoshizuku no Kaiyou said:

Here's two new overlays, enjoy !

normally I love having bezels but I don't like the television like bezels with the curving and so one and it is hard to find bezels for arcade without it. so I am still using no bezels in any game and live with the black borders even when I like the informations / instruction cards on most of the Male Bezels

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chris Kant said:

normally I love having bezels but I don't like the television like bezels with the curving and so one and it is hard to find bezels for arcade without it. so I am still using no bezels in any game and live with the black borders even when I like the informations / instruction cards on most of the Male Bezels

Luckily i made the bezels with a separeted curving image, just in case someday i change my mind and i want to use them with the "LCD aspect"  ?

The only thing i need to do is cut the line associated to the image in the .lay file

On 11/5/2018 at 4:47 PM, Mr. RetroLust said:

@Hoshizuku no Kaiyou Do you speak Japanese? Reason I ask is that i'm translating and reconstructing japanese instruction cards from time to time, mostly I can translate them if there are low quality english versions but sometimes they haven't been made, it would be great if I could ask someone that could read it.

Sadly not, i know only few words

• Thanks 1