LaunchBox Community Forums

Katamari Damacy on PCXS2

Tatts4Life

Anyone have a working version of Katamari Damacy for the ps2? I have an iOS of the game that if I remember right l burned from my own disc. The issue is when I start to play the game the stupid title music keeps playing over and over during the game. Is it a broken game or has someone figured out how to get it working?

I'm gonna have to find my game disc and make a copy of it probably. What can I use? I remember making a copy of a game a long time ago but I forgot what I used. Maybe I should also compare my pcsx2 settings with yours. I'll post what all my settings are when the Washington Capitals game is over.

I guess I'm just gonna have to label this game as broken. I tried using just the emulator and not going through launchbox and tried both full and fast loading. I think it was full that worked fine and fast gave me an issue. Then tried launchbox and it seems to use the fast boot option and I was having the weird issue. Went back to the emulator and now both options had issues. One of then did finally stopped the music. Oh well I guess every game can't be perfect. 

That explains why I was having trouble. I followed the steps on a YouTube video and they used the stable build instead of the current development build. The current build works with a lot more of my games I own. So far Incredible Hulk has some graphics issues but nothing major too major.