LaunchBox Community Forums

Migrating to Win10

RottenRotz

Side question. Do you have to maintain the same Drive letter pathing ? Been configuring my setup on one of my machines for my arcade build and once finished, will be porting it to another win10 machine. 

I currently run a SSD for the OS, an SSD of 500GB or less for LB/BB itself, and a big drive with all the roms. I haven't verified what I want to do with certain windows PC fighting games yet but might do another SSD drive for it. games like SF4/5 cane be 60GB or less. 

depends on your setup if you edit a game and it shows a relative path .../games/NES/SMB.nes then no drive letters don't need to match but if you see D:/Emulators/NES/ SMB.nes then yes you will need to match that or at least go to tools>change rom path for selected games in the LB menu and tell LB your new path