LaunchBox Community Forums

Command line argument after [File]

devilchi

When managing emulators.  Is there a way to add a command line argument after the [File]?  I need to run mame64.exe channelf [File] -inipath "blah blah".   I have not found a way to do this at the moment and I do not want to have to write a batch file for each system for such a simple task.   Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Lordmonkus.  I did that for the default emulator command line arguments and no go.  If I do it in the emulation command line arguments for a individual game it works.  Its a solution but having to manually change 100s of games through emulation arguments is a very dirty solution.  I was really hoping to get away from rocket launcher but Im so used to writing and redoing ahk files.   I think launchbox needs to add tokens and allow full editing of the command line for the emulators.  Again thank you for the help and Ill keep this trick in mind if I need it for some games.

I ran into that and ended up just using an ahk script as the 'emulator'.  It was something like:

#SingleInstance force

SetWorkingDir, F:\Emulators\MAME 0.201 no nag
MAMERun = Mame64.exe
RomDir = F:\Emulators\MAME 0.201 no nag\roms

Run, %MAMERun% "%RomDir%\%1%", , Hide
Exitapp

LB will pass the roms' name to %1%.