- select a game in my library

- click edit

- download image/media... download some new images available

- press OK

launchbox 9.2 delete my updated game.

i use launchbox from 2 years with regular licence

windows 10 updated - 64 bit

previous version of launchbox run without problems

If you change the view in Launchbox to "All Games" is the game listed? Launchbox should not delete unless you specify it to delete a game. If it shows in All Games list right click and edit the game and see what platform it is listed under. Maybe an edit accidentally changed the platform. 

37 minutes ago, Belgarath said:

Also make sure that show hidden and show broken are ticked and that the hide games missing xxxx aren't ticked because you may have ticked hidden or broken by accident or a piece of media may have been removed which means the game has gone from sight but isn't actually gone.

where i can tick this options?

This issue is likely if you have Daphne as the platform then scrape the game it will return and Arcade listing. If you select it that platform will then be changed to Arcade and will now no longer show that game in Daphne (of whatever platform name you used). You will need to check in an Arcade platform or as I mentioned early on view "All Game" and find the game there and then edit it and change the platform back. 

You can see it here when I edit a recent upload of a Daphne game.

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG