LaunchBox Community Forums

Complete Noob To It All

Lowden

I am a total noob to emulation and i need to know where to get started. what i want to do is is emulate anything i can from nes up as well as doing htpc on the same pc. But i am completely clueless on any emulation and what is needed i have watched a little on you tube but that gets confusing.. Please Need Help!!!

well when it comes to computers themselves i am pretty savy, just unfamiliar with emulation, i know how to make a droid box and pi system but so many back and fourth information out there it can get confusing. i have a pc for everything already built i have a small form factor pc running B450 motherboard with 16 gigs ddr ram and ryzen 5 chip and a 1060ti graphics card running out of a nod 202 case and i am looking to combine things a emulator system/htpc running kodi etc

\

Edited by Lowden