LaunchBox Community Forums

Gamepark GP

larsherbaut

I've only kind of looked around for how to change where LB puts the "FULL\PATH\TO\ROM\FILE", but appears it only will put it at the end of the string. Which for most emu's that works.

I think this will work...  For your emulator settings, delete all your "Standard Command-Line Parameters" you have shown.  Click OK.

Edit one of your games. Click the Emulation tab. Check 'Use an Emulator' and select the GP32 emulator (if not already).  Check the box "Use Custom Command-Line Parameters" and enter in:

/smc=%file% /run

I'm pretty sure it'll pass the rom filename into %file%.  If that works, YAY!!!  Now it's a matter of putting that in for all the games.  I don't think the bulk edit give the option to change the CCL. So you'll need to do that for each one. :( If this method doesn't work there's always plan B.

"Plan B":  Create a new emulator pointing to an AHK script.  You can't just add it to the "AutoHotKey Script" tab of your existing GP32 as far as I know. So again, New Emulator.  The script will be something like:

Run, "D:\emulators\Geepee32\geepee32.exe" /smc="%1%" /run

Add a new emulator.  Have the "Emulator Application Path:" point to the AHK script file. Give it a name.  In "Associated Platforms" tab select your GP32 platform.  Save it.  Now have (or make sure) your games point to this 'new' emulator.

1st off, no worries.  :)  2nd, I will always claim I only know enough to be dangerous. (my disclaimer)

The 1st error is showing [capital] SMC where the script is in lowercase.  Just making sure you don't have command line parameters lurking anywhere else. (in the emulator setup or in the game Emulator [tab] CCL)

The script file looks good. It looks like geepee32 may be getting thrown off by the spaces in the path\file name.smc.  ideally it probably should look like /smc="M:\ROMS\......", with the quotes around the path and file name to encompass the spaces too. I'm just taking a shot here... try double double quotes in the ahk.    /SMC=""%1%""

...or (shot 2)... quote the whole thing...

Run, ""C:\Users\Eigenaar\LaunchBox\Emulators\GeePee32\geepee32.exe" /smc="%1%" /run"

I don't know geepee32 (or GP32 for that matter) but maybe check using a batch file to see if these parameters will even work.

"C:\Users\Eigenaar\LaunchBox\Emulators\GeePee32\geepee32.exe" /smc="M:\ROMS\GAMEPARK GP32\DOOLY SOCCER 2002 (KOREA).SMC" /run

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...