LaunchBox Community Forums

No box art art? I made these how to use?

DaveC1964

I think you could bulk edit all the games without box art and then point those to the image.  I've never had to do anything like this because my no box art games are so few that I can deal with it.  Even in the arcade system, there is box art for so many games.  But if you select them all and then do the bulk edit, maybe you can select box art image from that menu system?

1 hour ago, damageinc86 said:

I think you could bulk edit all the games without box art and then point those to the image.  I've never had to do anything like this because my no box art games are so few that I can deal with it.  Even in the arcade system, there is box art for so many games.  But if you select them all and then do the bulk edit, maybe you can select box art image from that menu system?

As far as I know, that option is not available while using bulk edit. However, this is a feature that's been requested by several members on several occasions, including myself? For now, the only way to do this is to manually edit each game, and drop the image into the artwork window and assign it "Box - Front"; kind of a tedious process but certainly better than nothing 

Edited by bundangdon