LaunchBox Community Forums

Posted (edited)

Hi there i am slowly going through the commodore 64 games and adding 3D boxes to the database ( which is a massive undertaking ) and i was wondering if anyone else would be willing to help me to complete them. If so send me a messege and i can give you a link to the boxart software i use and the settings im using so that the boxes all stay the same dimensions 

i also wanted to say a big thank you to the guy who is also working on the c64 games and is adding tapes and covers etc 

Edited by diamondgeezer
  • Like 2

There are several people working on the C64 games, but up until recently I was really active. I finally got back around to Z and am giving myself a bit of a break for the moment. (And adding some games from really unrepresented platforms ) If you are still needing help, please let me know how I can assist. Either way, thank you so much for your work.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

if you want links to the programs i use to make 3d covers so you can add some as well or add some 3d covers to the platforms that you are doing let me know and i will post them on here for you if @Jason Carr is ok with me doing so

Edited by diamondgeezer

Are you adding 2D boxes as well?  Everyone seems to always focus on 3D covers. If you're not uploading 2D covers, do you think you could post them here in the forums?

9 hours ago, diamondgeezer said:

if you want links to the programs i use to make 3d covers so you can add some as well or add some 3d covers to the platforms that you are doing let me know and i will post them on here for you if @Jason Carr is ok with me doing so

That would be fantastic, yes please!

On 5/1/2019 at 3:28 AM, diamondgeezer said:

here is some links to sites that are helpful to create 3d boxes

if you need any help etc drop me a msg 

Thank you, great tools and playing with them now!

• Thanks 1