LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox Attract mode.

Lukeyboy67

Is there any way to control the attract mode more than what's in the BB options? For instance I want be able to play the platform vids for 30 secs before it jumps into the game list, I want it to only randomly choose so many games before it jumps to the next platform. Is there a file I can edit maybe?

Edited by Lukeyboy67

3 minutes ago, Lukeyboy67 said:

Is there any way to control the attract mode more than what's in the BB options? For instance I want be able to play the platform vids for 30 secs before it jumps into the game list, I want it to only randomly choose so many games before it jumps to the next platform. Is there a file I can edit maybe?

Attract mode is completely random, the only options for it are what you see in Bigbox.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2019 at 2:29 PM, Lukeyboy67 said:

I'm with you on this. It would have been a more complete feature with what you described.

• Like 1