LaunchBox Community Forums

Two questions

keops

By the sounds of your questions you are talking about Launchbox.

1 hour ago, keops said:

I'd like to know how to put custom fields in the left sidebar

These are just your platform or playlist names, so just import a system or add a playlist with the names you want to use.

1 hour ago, keops said:

how to make it show star ratings on the game icon box, not just in the details field.

This isnt possible as far as i know, unless it is possible to code it into a Launchbox theme, if it is possible i dont believe any of the themes we have currently do this.

26 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

By the sounds of your questions you are talking about Launchbox.

These are just your platform or playlist names, so just import a system or add a playlist with the names you want to use.

LOL. I was not even thinking of platform names when he mentioned "custom fields". 

Ok. So I see that the custom fields are shown in the sidebar after you restart LB, so that's not a problem anymore. But is it possible to remove other things such as date added/modified and leave only the sorting categories that I want left in the menu? And yes, I'm referring strictly to standard LB, not big box. I attached a pic to help you understand what I want to do.

lb.png

Edited by keops