LaunchBox Community Forums

Mupen64Plus or Project64 for n64?

Avenger

16 minutes ago, Lordmonkus said:

You shouldn't need any command line arguments at all, just set everything up in the GUI. I say that it shouldn't because in the older version I have (before the paywall) it is that way.

I can set full screen in the special mupen64 settings.  But if I press ESC to exit the game, it goes back to the mupen64 GUI.  Anyway to make that not happen?

32 minutes ago, Avenger said:

I can set full screen in the special mupen64 settings.  But if I press ESC to exit the game, it goes back to the mupen64 GUI.  Anyway to make that not happen?

Just now, JoeViking245 said:

Yeah I just found this a few minutes ago by doing a -? As a command line argument.  The GUI seems to show up for a second before going into full screen mode so it isn’t too elegant.  But when you press ESC, it does disappear.

• 8 months later...
On 4/19/2019 at 3:46 AM, Avenger said:

By the way, anyone try an N64 controller with the emulator?  Does it work without any issues?

i tried it but i notice the analogue not working properly for first person shooter games

--------------------------

lads anyone how import game saves on this thanks