LaunchBox Community Forums

Dolphin/Redream Fullscreen Issue

jdestroyer97

Hello I'm trying to make a BB build that is keyboard and mouse free in an arcade build  and the only two emulators that are giving me issues are redream and dolphin they both don't start in full screen and redream doesn't even start the game automatically  it makes me choose from the list inside the standalone emulator regardless of what game I choose

ReDream should start fullscreen with no issue, make sure in the Video Options you have fullscreen set to True. Also for the game issue make sure in the image below the 3 check boxes in the middle you do not have any checked.

Dolphin should also have a fullscreen check box in the graphics options.

Capture.JPG

56 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

ReDream should start fullscreen with no issue, make sure in the Video Options you have fullscreen set to True. Also for the game issue make sure in the image below the 3 check boxes in the middle you do not have any checked.

Dolphin should also have a fullscreen check box in the graphics options.

Capture.JPG

So I checked my redream settings and none of those boxes are checked and it still is doing it is it because the I also set the path in the redream emulator was I not supposed to do that?

7 hours ago, jdestroyer97 said:

So I checked my redream settings and none of those boxes are checked and it still is doing it is it because the I also set the path in the redream emulator was I not supposed to do that?

No, that should not cause an issue. I have my path set in ReDream as well. Not sure what is wrong. There are not many settings inside of ReDream that could affect it, and there are no command lines to be sure you have entered in Launchbox. The image I attached is my settings and it drops straight into a game. It is a pretty easy emulator to set in Launchbox. 

Maybe post the same pic I did of your ReDream setup. Then also choose a game and right click, edit. Share a pic of the Launcher tab and Emulation tab. 

10 hours ago, jdestroyer97 said:

Do the games actually launch if you launch them from the redream UI, maybe your roms dont work so its dropping you to the UI instead?