LaunchBox Community Forums

On 2/7/2020 at 6:19 PM, jayjay said:

@The_Keeper86

Yeah would be good to have them in pause but unfortunately we dont have any plugin stuff for pause. :( If pause menu plugins was mentioned on the community poll it wouldn't get many votes either. So will have to wait patiently and maybe some time in the future it'll be added.  

Oh yeah, I didn't think about that. I guess @Jason Carr would probably have to implement trophy support if we don't get plugin support for the pause menu. Either way thanks! :)

• 7 months later...

Hey, anyone know what this error means? It happens when trying to import trophies. It worked with older LB releases.

Path cannot be the empty string or all whitespace. (Parameter 'path')

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 11.6
Type:    System.ArgumentException
Site:    System.IO.DirectoryInfo GetParent(System.String)
Source:  System.IO.FileSystem

at System.IO.Directory.GetParent(String path)
   at BBTrophy.TrpLBImportWindow.DoWork()
   at BBTrophy.TrpLBImportWindow.Start()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__139_0(Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Recent Log:

8:22:09 PM Exception

I know @jayjay hasn't been on in quite awhile so figured someone could shine some light on this error. Guessing it's something to do with the move .net?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, I'm interested in having this with "Neon Deluxe Arcade Final" BigBox theme. I'm not sure how to do this as it doesn't have a "pack://siteoforigin...Styles/UserControlStyle.xaml" xaml or a "Styles" folder. 

Edited by narnz

Hey guys. Iv updated the OP. Tested on LB v11.9. My plan was to improve this plugin but im now back at work and short on time making it difficult to maintain my stuff. Let me know if there is any issues.

@narnz Iv modified neon deluxe arcade final files, find them on the OP.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jayjay said:

Hey guys. Iv updated the OP. Tested on LB v11.9. My plan was to improve this plugin but im now back at work and short on time making it difficult to maintain my stuff. Let me know if there is any issues.

@narnz Iv modified neon deluxe arcade final files, find them on the OP.

Worked perfectly thanks! what amazing plugins. I'm so glad I stumbled on this, what a gem. 

I managed to get the trophy badge to work which looks so awesome! You mentioned in another post that failed imported trophies like persona 5 (in my image) which have trophy can be extracted manually. How do you go about doing that?

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

@narnz To do the manual method would require me to code some stuff, it'll require quite a change. The only game I have had that fails to import was because the game itself was corrupt. Could you open the log file and let me know if persona ends with either ----1, ----2 or ----3 so I know where it fails please. 

Edited by jayjay

Just now, jayjay said:

@narnz To do the manual method would require me to code some stuff, it'll require quite a change. The only game I have had that fails to import was because the game itself was corrupt. Could you open the log file and let me know if persona ends with either 1,2 or 3 so I know where it fails please. 

The failed extraction log ends with a 2 for persona 5 

@narnz Iv updated the OP. Turns out the manual method is actually just "another method". I imported persona using the original method without problems so not sure why you couldn't. Anyway I would suggest deleting the "Launchbox/Plugins/PS3BBTrophy" folder. Delete the "Launchbox/Images/Sony Playstation 3 Trophies" folder and import everything again using the new plugin. Let me know how you get on.

Edited by jayjay
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jayjay said:

@narnz Iv updated the OP. Turns out the manual method is actually just "another method". I imported persona using the original method without problems so not sure why you couldn't. Anyway I would suggest deleting the "Launchbox/Plugins/PS3BBTrophy" folder. Delete the "Launchbox/Images/Sony Playstation 3 Trophies" folder and import everything again using the new plugin. Let me know how you get on.

That did the trick! Persona 5 trophy working. Thanks for all this mate. 

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

What would be great is if we could get the trophies to display in the game overview which appears to the right when you click on a game  in LB mode . I would love That . I would be alot like how game achievements work in steam you click on a game in your library and it will show you achievements.

Edited by Partiesplayin
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...