LaunchBox Community Forums

Startup Screen - Hide all windows that are not in exclusive full screen mode

Fry

Does anyone use the emulator setting for startup screens to hide all windows that are not in exclusive full screen mode?  If so, which emulators do you use it for?  I was noticing some problems with it a long time ago so I ended up unchecking this box for all emulators but I'm wondering if there's a known list of emulators that this setting works well with.

StartupScreenSetting.png

Edited by Fry

There is not a list compiled with that information. Typically that box is unchecked by default for almost all emulators, unless through Jason's testing or through feedback from the forum a specific emulator would need that checked and then Jason had the box ticked already. You might read through this thread to see if anyone reported any emulators that had issues and needed that box checked. 

I have quite a few that I use on a test pc and none of them have needed that checked. 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I am facing Issues with the "Hide All windows not in Exclusive fullscreen mode". For Ryujinx I see a black screen while the game is running at the background. I searched on the Internet and found out that Ryujinx uses Exclusive fullscreen mode. But for some reason I have not been able to use the "Hide All windows not in Exclusive fullscreen mode". If I disable this option the games show correctly but the startup and shutdown on Ryujinx is not clean. Has anyone faced Similar issue ? Any solution?