LaunchBox Community Forums

Can't load game only with bigbox

GnobarEl

Hello All,

I can launch the games with Launchbox, but with bigbox they are not loading.

E.g. I launch launchbox and double click on a SNES games, it opens normally and load the bezzel. I can play without issues.

If I change to bigbox and open the samegame, I can see the "loading" animation, but the display is all black. When I press escape, I can see the "game over" image and the game closes.

I'm new to this and I might be missing something, please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks for your support.

21 minutes ago, GnobarEl said:

Hello All,

I can launch the games with Launchbox, but with bigbox they are not loading.

E.g. I launch launchbox and double click on a SNES games, it opens normally and load the bezzel. I can play without issues.

If I change to bigbox and open the samegame, I can see the "loading" animation, but the display is all black. When I press escape, I can see the "game over" image and the game closes.

I'm new to this and I might be missing something, please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks for your support.

Sounds like a startup/shutdown screen issue to me, have you tried disabling them in the Bigbox options? Also instead of pressing Escape try ALT TAB is the game there?

Hello!

I did that, but its the same. I think it can an emulator issue, but I don't know how to get more details about it. The loading screen looks working fine. After loading screen the game should start but the screens gets all black until I press ESC key. When I press ESC I can see the game over screen and it returns to bigbox.

Thanks.

Hello all,

I was making some more experiences and I noticed that the emulator is loaded but its out of focus. The launchbox window is in front of the emulator, that why I only see a black screen.

PLease check the following picture:

As you can see on the picture, everything is loaded. But I can only see the black window.

Any advice?

Thanks.

BigBox.png