LaunchBox Community Forums

How can I download Emu Movies game clips from Launchbox premium 9.8?

Nullabool

I am trying to download game clips (videos) from EmuMovies.  I thought in the past that there was an video option under the Download Metadata and Media Wizard window.  However, video download doesn't seem to be an option.  Am I missing something?

image.thumb.png.585914e235fc6b2e591819b8d1e3a075.png

• Nullabool changed the title to How can I download Emu Movies game clips from Launchbox premium 9.8?

I was able to find where to link accounts.  Tools | Options | Search | Emumovies.  It seems that my old subscription I had a few years back was lost.  Once I re-subscribed, the download option was available.  For others having an issue, check out this video: 

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm also having this issue, Video check boxes missing from Metadata and media EmuMovies . My last check box is ( Screenshot - Highscores ). I'm a Launchbox Premium member and Signed into EmuMovies so the above solution is not working for me. Have seen a few others also having this issue. Been using Launchbox for a year without issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, JB007 said:

Hi, I'm also having this issue, Video check boxes missing from Metadata and media EmuMovies . My last check box is ( Screenshot - Highscores ). I'm a Launchbox Premium member and Signed into EmuMovies so the above solution is not working for me. Have seen a few others also having this issue. Been using Launchbox for a year without issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Make sure in Launchbox>Tools>Options>Search>Emumovies you are signed in and test the connection. Also confirm your subscription to Emumovies is still active. Video option is still there if all the is correct and active.  

Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 6.31.34 PM.png

Thank-you for the quick reply, Yes been onto EmuMovies and checked my account status and despite Paying $5.00 every month for the last year I have been demoted to basic member so have opened a ticket with account support, Hopefully they will sort it out. Thanks again much appreciated.