LaunchBox Community Forums

Startup screens 5 sec only ??

saban

I still am trying to prolonge startup screen or at least lock the interface after "play game" is pressed in Bigbox, in my opinion it is very neccesary  to have something like this in place and i dont understand how nobody is requesting it??

Because this startup screens are not preventing launching a game 2 times when someone has unpatient fingers on a gamepad and after loading startup screen dissapears.

Any advice on this maybe ??

4 minutes ago, saban said:

I still am trying to prolonge startup screen or at least lock the interface after "play game" is pressed in Bigbox, in my opinion it is very neccesary  to have something like this in place and i dont understand how nobody is requesting it??

Because this startup screens are not preventing launching a game 2 times when someone has unpatient fingers on a gamepad and after loading startup screen dissapears.

Any advice on this maybe ??

Startup screens can be anywhere from 0.01 seconds to 30 seconds long and can be set on a per emulator basis from Tools/Manage emulators.

image.thumb.png.1597fb6e4a9dd2e6f7c9664354e71d5f.png

thnx neil, i know this and somehow it doesnt suffice, and the main problem is it doesnt block BigBOX long enough (until the game is fully loaded) so i guess I will have to resort to some ahk script which might do the trick although i doubt.

What would be nice to have is also ahk module for each game, not only for emulator

1 hour ago, saban said:

thnx neil, i know this and somehow it doesnt suffice, and the main problem is it doesnt block BigBOX long enough (until the game is fully loaded) so i guess I will have to resort to some ahk script which might do the trick although i doubt.

What would be nice to have is also ahk module for each game, not only for emulator

You can set an AHK per game if you need. Right click a game and edit then in the Additional Apps tab you can set an AHK to launch before, after or both if you need. 

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 7.26.53 AM.png