LaunchBox Community Forums

Arcade classics v 1 big box cinematix platform video not downloading through launchbox

karl_mee

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on why launch box will not download the arcade classics v1 cinematix video. Mine seems to have downloaded a different one I didn't select at all. For reference this is the one I'm talking about:

Any help is very much appreciated :). Thanks in advance

7 minutes ago, karl_mee said:

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on why launch box will not download the arcade classics v1 cinematix video. Mine seems to have downloaded a different one I didn't select at all. For reference this is the one I'm talking about:

Any help is very much appreciated :). Thanks in advance

Just tested here and it downloaded just fine.

image.thumb.png.56d2b5456eedab4d81a5e959bc039359.png

Just now, karl_mee said:

That's embarrassing for me haha. Do you think it's possible that it downloaded something different because I selected everything at the same time?

It shouldnt matter, it should just download the video you chose in the dropdown next to arcade. If i delete my video and go to the download wizard it gives me that video as default and that is what it downloads.

image.thumb.png.9e71de12e1cea17620b1416f023d8c48.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, BarryK said:

On 30 Nov 2019  I also am unable to download the video for this.  You can't even get the preview to work.  Can someone at Launchbox please look into this and fix the issue?  Thanks for your help! 

It is working fine for me. Just deleted to original video and downloaded again. Is it just this video you cannot download?

Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 4.10.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 4.11.40 PM.png