LaunchBox Community Forums

How to set which folder images are loaded, etc?

DaveC1964

I moved LB to a PC that isn't online.  I have all images in the usual place where LB looks in its install folderbut in a different root folder called LB-Genesis.  I have multiple installs of LB on the same PC because I had to split up due to long load times.  When I load LB all of the box images are gone.  They are in the directory but for some reason LB doesn't find them anymore.  They are in the images/Sega Genesis folder with the usual LB created sub directories. 

I am not online so I can't import that way and I see no option to tell it to look for existing images in a certain spot.

Also it only imported 150 of 500 games.  I am not sure why most were ignored either.  They are standard game names in zip files, nothing weird.

I tried importing games again, it found more this time but still not all.  This is odd, some of the images came back, but some are still missing.  

Edited by DaveC1964

16 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Right click a platform and edit then look in the Folders tab. You can set paths for images there. 

Ok I did that but some are still missing: 
is there a way to download just the missing ones and not have to re-download everything (too slow of a connection).

genesis.jpg

Edited by DaveC1964