LaunchBox Community Forums

Mame versions

Colorman3605

Hello everyone! During this time I'm setting up my launchbox for mame games. I have tried the following versions:
- Arcade64
- MameUI64
- Mame 32M (mame 32 more)
With the first two versions the games, via launchbox, start but with the last nothing.
Is there a particular configuration?
Another question, even if this concerns exclusively the mame (but since there are maybe you can help me). I wish the game had a x2 or 3x resolution and not maximized, but above all that the window is adapted to this resolution. Currently the games are 2x (mame arcade64) but the window is full screen with a hateful black border on the sides of the game. Which version of mame should I use and above all which options should I select to get the desired result ( the mame32M would be the ideal version but not starting with launcnbox)?
Thank you!

Edited by Colorman3605

0001_1.thumb.png.58a60197aba996a684ae9ba02d2ee802.pngC urrently when I suffer a game I get the following result.

0002_1.thumb.png.ceae38acbd26fc75a78bca5e43562100.png This is the result I would like to have (Mame Arcade64 version).  I used a program to change the size of the window.

0003.thumb.png.1bdaf04a88e0f8971e0b26f983aef347.png This is the result if I use the Mame32 More version, but this version does not start with the launchboh and it does not seem to me that the proportions of the game are correct.

7 hours ago, Colorman3605 said:

This is the result if I use the Mame32 More version, but this version does not start with the launchboh and it does not seem to me that the proportions of the game are correct.

I have never used that Mame 32 More version but just downloaded and tested it and it works in Launchbox. You just have to delete the part of the Default Command Line Parameters that shows -keyboardprovider dinput

Doing so means you will not be able to use Pause features in Launchbox/BigBox

Capture2.JPG

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the Mame32 More version does not take all the games. Despite being present he sees them as incorrect (I think it is the version that sees certain versions of the games). At this point I should use either the arcade64 version or the mameui64. But how do I solve the window problem?