LaunchBox Community Forums

TG16 CD file export

electrobrain

Just noticed that when exporting TG16 CD or PCE CD, only the .CUE files are copied over, so they won't work.  A hack for now is to just manually copy over the .IMG and other relevant files, but would be good to get this fixed in a future update.

I think someone else noticed this and put it in the SGX thread, but I thought it deserved it's own bespoke headline as I was stumped for a while! :)

yeah I personally don't move my games into LB so this isn't any issue but if you are wanting to import any multiple file game into LBs folder structure you basically have to manually move the files there beforehand and then just select the leave files where they are option when importing.

Good to know. Bin and cue files are a bit tricky, because they can be so complicated. Currently the only supported situation is one where there's one .bin file and one .cue file that are the same file names. Every other situation (including using .img files), will currently require manual intervention.

I should be able to at least add support for .img files, though. I'll add that to my list. :)