LaunchBox Community Forums

Having problems with ps4 config to work properly

Bobby brain

Is there any way this will work with bluetooth ps4 controller? I'm having a hard time getting it to connect or work properly. I'm running windows 10. And my windows picked it up but when I tried to config it on bigbox it wont move unless I connect it with the wire. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:34 PM, Bobby brain said:

Is there any way this will work with bluetooth ps4 controller? I'm having a hard time getting it to connect or work properly. I'm running windows 10. And my windows picked it up but when I tried to config it on bigbox it wont move unless I connect it with the wire. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Bobby, I'm testing with mine and not seeing any issues. Do you have any controllers listed in your controller settings?

Hey thank you Jason car for responding. Do you have like an email or facebook so I could get mine working like urs? I'm not work at the moment. Well my computer detected fine using bluetooth. Its paired and everything. But when I launch big box or lb it doesnt work. I tried using inputmapper but it's just going krazy. Yeah wireless controller and all controller or something like that. 

Just now, Bobby brain said:

Hey thank you Jason car for responding. Do you have like an email or facebook so I could get mine working like urs? I'm not work at the moment. Well my computer detected fine using bluetooth. Its paired and everything. But when I launch big box or lb it doesnt work. I tried using inputmapper but it's just going krazy. Yeah wireless controller and all controller or something like that. 

This is honestly the best place to troubleshoot. I'm going to put out a beta later today that might help, so hold up for a bit and we'll test it.

Hi Bobby, that issue is specific to the PCSX2 emulator, which doesn't look to be installed properly. You will probably need to re-download/reinstall PCSX2.

The new beta is out; you can update to the beta by going to Tools > Options > General > Updates in LaunchBox and checking the box to update to beta releases. Uncheck the box for background updates and then restart LaunchBox and you should be prompted to update.

No I was just using windows. With no program. I'll get ds4windows. But thank you for the awesome work and help. That beta is working  great and I can get some playing time. Just needs to remap the trigger buttons. For start and select. 

Edited by Bobby brain
  • Like 1