LaunchBox Community Forums

Teething Problems

LeSpank

I have exported my games over to android via the wizard and have everything working except for SEGA Mega Drive.

When I select a game to play I am faced with a message that says, "You'll need to configure an emulator before launching games for this platform. Select an emulator, click the menu item to install it from the play store if necessary, and then click the back arrow."

The problem is that the emulator settings are completely blank. I already have retroarch (and several compatible MD cores) plus MD.emu installed on the device (Galaxy S9). I don't even get an option to download anything even if I wanted to.

Hi @LeSpank, sorry for the trouble there. Currently, the Android app requires that the platforms are named exactly as expected, or at least that the Scrape As field is populated correctly in your desktop collection. If you edit that platform with LaunchBox on the desktop, and populate the Scrape As field to Sega Genesis, it should work properly after you re-export that platform.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...