LaunchBox Community Forums

New setup: 2 questions that have not quickly been found

dgrams2000

Hi all.  

Latest LaunchBox/BigBox customer here.

Setting up BigBox on a vertical monitor.  I use windows to do the screen rotate - all is well.  But I have 2 questions:

1) If I am only having one Product (MAME/ARCADE only)  Can I get BigBox to shoot directly into ARCADE without having to select it on the first wheel?

2) When hitting the game menu within ARCADE when on a vertical screen - the font is so large that I can't tell the game.   Where is the font size controlled?  Can't find it in the bigbox menu at all.  :(

Capture.JPG

First off welcome to the community, as to your questions for one the answer is no that is not possible. For the second one you may be able to edit the font in the xaml file but I don't believe there is a way to adjust it in the settings. if you are using a vertical monitor you may want to look into one of the vertical themes that are in the download section of these forums however there are only a couple of them as most of our theme creators have focused on horizontal layouts.

• 1 month later...