LaunchBox Community Forums

Wheel images not showing.

lemoncadebay

10 hours ago, lemoncadebay said:

Hello, my wheel's "clear logo" images do not show up in BigBox Themes. The wheel works correctly for systems, but not for games within each system. I get a list of games, it does not fade, etc. Its like a text list. Any suggestions would be helpful. I'm stuck. 

Two possible issues.

1. Perhaps you are in the Text List view. Each theme has several views you can switch between. One of which is an actual Text List View. You can map a button to "Change Views". If you go to Settings - Views you can tell what you are one. If it is Text List view change it. 

2. If you are not in the Text View you may just need to refresh the image cache. In BigBox go to Settings - Image cache - Refresh all images. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 7.54.12 AM.png

7 minutes ago, lemoncadebay said:

I have tried vertical wheel 1, 2, and 3. It still shows list view. 

Did you download the images through Launchbox or just copy them into the folders? 

Can you post a pic of your game clear logos for your Arcade platform? (Just a pic that would show the folder structure and some of the file names in that folder. Just want to make sure you have them in the right spot. 

I have tried vertical wheel 1, 2, and 3. It still shows list view. 

Well thats not true at all as demonstrated by my images in the above post. Can you switch to the same view as i am on above, "Vertical Wheel 2" and post a image of what it shows, thanks. Also make sure you are switching the game view,, and not the platform view.

8 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Did you download the images through Launchbox or just copy them into the folders? 

Can you post a pic of your game clear logos for your Arcade platform? (Just a pic that would show the folder structure and some of the file names in that folder. Just want to make sure you have them in the right spot. 

I let launchbox download the art sets. I’m a paid member of LaunchBox and emumovies. I checked the clear logo folder and it’s filled with images. 

I let launchbox download the art sets. I’m a paid member of LaunchBox and emumovies. I checked the clear logo folder and it’s filled with images. 

It would be helpful to see images to get a better understanding. So when you get home post some pics. 

Also the post you linked I do not think there is an actual issue. Reading that post he mentions in the default theme Vertical Wheel 2-4 for games all look the same. Well that is because they do. The default theme did not have different style views for Vert 2-4. That post is not the same as you not seeing game clear logos. Jason built BigBox to allow theme creators options to create multiple views. Not all themes have views for all the different view styles Jason has available. Some only have maybe 2-3.