LaunchBox Community Forums

gamecube/wii platform

redlee

3 minutes ago, redlee said:

i download paper mario GC but it does'nt appear on GC platform but it can be play on wii platform is it a mistake by LB ?  

Paper Mario games are available on multiple platforms, it sounds like you have the Wii version. The Gamecube version is called "The Thousand Year Door" and is scrapeable as Gamecube.

image.thumb.png.d1432ed697a0291282707eea641b0f3e.png

Oh, i totally missed that this was in the Android section, i need to keep a eye on that. Dolphin is a Gamecube and Wii emulator, so it will work for both those platforms, but you still need to import the game to the correct system. You clearly have Nintendo Wii as the platform there so im guessing you miss clicked when setting up the platform.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, redlee said:

i did tried it on gamecube first  but it doesnt recognized by the platform the iso is not showing when you choose the folder ti be imported 

Can you give it another shot? I can't think of any reason why the import would find the ISO and work properly for Wii, but not GameCube. To me it sounds like there was a different issue somehow.