LaunchBox Community Forums

Is there a way to get rid of the "Games have been successfully combined" dialog?

DaveC1964

I am going through a rom set and combining games. There are a lot of multiple disk games.  Every time I combine I get this nag box telling me I did what I just wanted.  It isn't a big deal but having to click that every time is irritating.   To me I think it would be better to nag me only if the combine was NOT successful.   Is there a setting for this somewhere?

Thanks.

7 hours ago, DaveC1964 said:

I am going through a rom set and combining games. There are a lot of multiple disk games.  Every time I combine I get this nag box telling me I did what I just wanted.  It isn't a big deal but having to click that every time is irritating.   To me I think it would be better to nag me only if the combine was NOT successful.   Is there a setting for this somewhere?

Thanks.

No there is no option to suppress that. They should however of been combined on import, unless you unchecked that option or the games are named poorly.

On 12/18/2019 at 3:04 AM, neil9000 said:

No there is no option to suppress that. They should however of been combined on import, unless you unchecked that option or the games are named poorly.

Well the names are the standard format you normally find.  I don't do the combine on import as the parser is really off.   I have games that it calls them nothing like they actually are so I don't trust it to do automatically.   It seems if the name isn't in the database it just makes a wild guess based on one of the words in the title.  I would get a lot of wrong and missing titles that way as it would combine two unrelated games into one.

Edited by DaveC1964