LaunchBox Community Forums

Version 10.8 missing text lines

SharkLazer

I just updated to 10.8 and noticed that in LB there is no longer text for the names under the box images.

Is there a way to get that text name under the image back?

While I really like the option to have a covers-only display, a lot of the covers (or screenshots when without a cover) aren't very readable when the images are small. This is especially true when using covers that aren't in English to start with.

Thanks, I see it now.

Sadly it doesn't restore the old view, but makes an overlay over the images. Is there a way to get it to look like the old way?

To be clear, I appreciate the new look, and the new overlay, for viewing images very large where the extra text space is better used slightly covering the image. However when using a small image view the old way was better (for me anyway)

Annotation 2020-01-07 180821.png

Edited by SharkLazer
Didn't mean to hit save....

6 minutes ago, SharkLazer said:

Thanks, I see it now.

Sadly it doesn't restore the old view, but makes an overlay over the images. Is there a way to get it to look like the old way?

To be clear, I appreciate the new look, and the new overlay, for viewing images very large where the extra text space is better used slightly covering the image. However when using a small image view the old way was better (for me anyway)

Annotation 2020-01-07 180821.png

You can switch to the old theme in the settings. Under Tools > Options > Visuals.

• Thanks 1