LaunchBox Community Forums

Anyone else having issues with Remote Desktop on 10.8?

drw4013

I typically access my HTPC via RDP to manage Launchbox in the Dekstop mode, and then use it on the HTPC locally in BigBox.  This has worked well until upgrading yesterday to 10.8.  Launchbox Desktop mode is now painfully slow via RDP.  It takes about 4-5 seconds to select a game and have the details show up on the right, and scrolling a list of games in nearly impossible.  Everything else in the RDP works fast, the same as before, including BigBox mode.  Launchbox Dekstop mode still works normally locally on the HTPC.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Would say it probably is related to how it is interacting with the new default theme as wallmachine is hinting at. If the old theme didn't bother you you can change back. The thread wallmachine links has a link from Jason to a more performant version of the new theme as well.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

Would say it probably is related to how it is interacting with the new default theme as wallmachine is hinting at. If the old theme didn't bother you you can change back. The thread wallmachine links has a link from Jason to a more performant version of the new theme as well.

Well I feel foolish.  I didn't know the Old theme was still included by default.  I switched back and problem solved.

Thanks!