LaunchBox Community Forums

MAME not launching properly

Storm Samurai

Hi I'm trying to fix my setup for MAME v0.132.0.0 and Mortal Kombat 1, 2 and 3. I had it opening before fine through Launchbox and MAME but recently it doesn't launch, even though I can open the roms fine externally in MAME. Here is my current settings, please inform me if something is wrong (Roms are located in \Arcade\Mame\Roms):

4TzKBe4.png

You may need remove "-keyboardprovider dinput" from the Default Command Line box. That 0.132 version of Mame is real old (2009 or 2010 I think) and predates the use of that command line. That command line was added a few versions ago to Launchbox for the Pause feature to be able to work. 

1 minute ago, Retro808 said:

You may need remove "-keyboardprovider dinput" from the Default Command Line box. That 0.132 version of Mame is real old (2009 I think) and predates the use of that command line. That command line was added a few versions ago to Launchbox for the Pause feature to be able to work. 

Yeah, that too, didn't even notice the Mame version version used.