LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Naomi 2 Platform / Category

Retro666

Hi,

When importing Sega Naomi 2 roms they just go into an existing Sega Naomi  category but i expected as it was on the platforms list on the import process they would be separate? Any ideas how to get these separate as i would like to identify them separately in launchbox and bigbox. I tried to manually create a Sega Naomi 2 category but i can't pick it to move roms into, so figure their must be an easier way :)

Cheers,

You mean when importing it auto picked Sega Naomi?

Just select all your Sega Naomi 2 roms in LB, and right click and pick Edit.

On the Bulk editor screen that opens, just set platform to "Sega Naomi 2" (Or type it in if not there)

Edited by Headrush69
Added missing info.

54 minutes ago, Retro666 said:

Yep tried that but Naomi2 does not appear as a platform to choose.

Cheers,

You may have to type it in. If it does not have any games added it typically does not show up in the drop down list. You can see from the pics I just added Naomi 2 and no games in it. When I edit an arcade game it does not show. Once I type it in, that game moves to the Naomi 2 platform.

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 2.01.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 2.01.59 PM.png

• Like 1