LaunchBox Community Forums

NaomiGD .chd games not launching

Daliant

Hello everyone,

I am trying to configure my Demul emulator to launch the Naomi games and I have managed to run the Naomi 1 games, but I can't get the Naomigd games to work.

I have the folders of the games named correctly with the .chd inside, but when launching these games from Launchbox I only see the screen of game selection of Demul and the game is not launched.

If I launch the game directly from Demul, everything works correctly.

What is the correct configuration to launch the games in .chd format with Demul from Launchbox?

Thanks for your help.

Demul needs different settings in Launchbox for Dreamcast vs Arcade games. So you will be best to add a new emulator entry, call it Demul Arcade or something and point it to your same demul.exe. You can then check the correct options in the manage emulator settings and add the correct systems with the launch commands in the associated platforms tab.