LaunchBox Community Forums

Help with customizing a Big Box theme ?

Sisterray777

I'm currently using the theme Critical Zone V2, with the Horizontal Wheel 3 view, and I've finally found a set up I really love for Big Box, but I would really love to remove the light border around the main game images, is there an easy edit to get rid of them? I've tried changing some of the values in the XMAL for the view through trial and error with no luck. Many thanks for reading!

2020-02-25 14_47_56-LaunchBox Big Box.png

Actually, I think you'll have to copy the whole theme directory and rename it as something else. Then replace the file I uploaded. The reason being is I think Critical Zone is now packaged with BigBox, so I don't believe you can just edit the theme. It gets rewritten on each launch.

Make sure to select the right theme in the BigBox options afterwards!

2 minutes ago, Grila said:

Actually, I think you'll have to copy the whole theme directory and rename it as something else. Then replace the file I uploaded. The reason being is I think Critical Zone is now packaged with BigBox, so I don't believe you can just edit the theme. It gets rewritten on each launch.

correct.

10 minutes ago, Grila said:

It looks great, thank you so much ! Was it just a change in a value on the xaml or did it involve more than that ?