LaunchBox Community Forums

MASSIVE - 100's of Full Size Videos focusing on Genre/Categories (Screenshots and Links)

The Papaw

MASSIVE - 100's of Full Size Videos focusing on Genre/Categories (Screenshots and Links)

View File

These are full sized genre/category based videos I did to work with my Clear Logos & Playlists sets (link below). You can download the individual videos files or the entire set using the 14 files at the bottom. They work with most of the themes I have tried. The screenshots messed up on the original post so I created this one to replace it. I had made a few changes to some of the videos that I was saving for an update, but instead uploaded everything here. 

Screenshot 01-05 is using the Unified Redux theme
Screenshot 06-10 is using the Retro Console theme
Screenshot 11-15 is using the Default theme in BigBox

Here is a sample video(using the Unified Redux to show full size)

The videos are nothing fancy and there are lots of them (almost 500). The videos specs are:

• 1920x1080
  • Around 30-40 seconds (looping)
  • Title bounces in at 15 seconds

These are simple drag-n-drop into your  "...\Launchbox\Videos\Playlists\" folder or "...\Launchbox\THEME YOU ARE USING\Videos\Playlists\" folder.

To get the complete set:

• Download the 14 files below
  • Put all the files into the same folder
  • Extract

Matching Clear Logos (includes auto-generated playlists)

My other video sets:

NEW - Extreme Gamer Collection (center based, works with COLORFUL and most other themes)

• Ultimate Set with Playlist Beginner Setup Guide (videos geared to left side wheels, smaller in size and easier to download)
  • (the EASY way to get you started with genres/categories setup on your rig(s). Instructions, clear logos, playlists and videos, all in one place)

A huge thanks to Jason, cemfundog & Viking (and all others if I forgot to mention) for all their hard work and contributions!

Enjoy!  Feel free to leave comments, questions and suggestions and I will get back as soon as I can.

Playlists.7z.001 Playlists.7z.002

Playlists.7z.003

Playlists.7z.004

Playlists.7z.005

Playlists.7z.006

Playlists.7z.007

Playlists.7z.008

Playlists.7z.009 Playlists.7z.010 Playlists.7z.011 Playlists.7z.012 Playlists.7z.013 Playlists.7z.014