LaunchBox Community Forums

Controller automation problem

kemakokos

Hi all, i have a problem with my new bigbox build...

I have done bigbox setups before, with no problems, with control automation working well.

The problem now is that i cant get controller automation to work at all on bigbox, (on launchbox it works flawlessly).

Is there any special ahkscript that i have to add?

Im trying to close emulators (Retroarch, and Sega model 2 and 3). Again on launchbox works ok, but not on bigbox.

Any suggest will be apreciate, thank you guys.

1 minute ago, kemakokos said:

Hi all, i have a problem with my new bigbox build...

I have done bigbox setups before, with no problems, with control automation working well.

The problem now is that i cant get controller automation to work at all on bigbox, (on launchbox it works flawlessly).

Is there any special ahkscript that i have to add?

Im trying to close emulators (Retroarch, and Sega model 2 and 3). Again on launchbox works ok, but not on bigbox.

Any suggest will be apreciate, thank you guys.

Obvious question, but have you set it up in Bigbox? Launchbox and Bigbox have separate settings.

1 hour ago, kemakokos said:

Yes, i set it up so it uses select and start buttons on an xbox controller

Make sure you set to "Close Active Window" and Check in the BigBox setting for controllers that you either have the box ticked to allow all controllers or (if you do not have that ticked) you need to select the name for your controller.