LaunchBox Community Forums

High Score Question

actioncomics

I have downloaded 10.12 and registered with the game database site.  Is there a trick to getting the high scores to show up?  I have played a game that says it is compatible with saving my high score, but it doesn't appear to be saved.  I have never tried to save a high score in mame, so i might be missing something in the set up.

I also got a quick question with Mame hi-scores. For some reason I also get the hi-scores in the info tab for Aamber Pegasus plaform's Invaders Game. (file is invaders.zip). Since it's a Mame Software file and launched by Mame, I guess it might behave as Mame Arcade's Invaders for the hi-scores?

42 minutes ago, kurzih said:

I also got a quick question with Mame hi-scores. For some reason I also get the hi-scores in the info tab for Aamber Pegasus plaform's Invaders Game. (file is invaders.zip). Since it's a Mame Software file and launched by Mame, I guess it might behave as Mame Arcade's Invaders for the hi-scores?

Correct. If a software list game in Mame shares an arcade name it may show the arcade hi-score in the game details.

• Thanks 1