LaunchBox Community Forums

I lost my "recent games" list after installing a theme

Luram

Kinda noobish of me while messing around with themes and figuring stuff out (new big box user) i think i lost my "recent games" due to a theme reset or smth ? I dont see any game there anymore :( is there any setting that enables or disables recent games from the main menu or something ? Let me know if you need me to provide more info on the matter, thanks and respects to whoever decides to deal with me! xD 

Edited by Luram

1 minute ago, Luram said:

Kinda noobish of me while messing around with themes and figuring stuff out (new big box user) i think i lost my "recent games" due to a theme reset or smth ? I dont see any game there anymore :( is there any setting that enables or disables recent games from the main menu or something ? Let me know if you need me to provide more info on the matter, thanks and respects to whoever decides to deal with me! xD 

Recent games is theme dependant and needs to be specifically coded into them. Just sounds like you switched to themes that dont support it.

Oh thats interesting, @Kondorito , i have no clue how to do it yet so i guess i ll need to google a bit more about the auto populated lists and see what i can do. Why is this launchbox such a good software :D  ? its really amazing i feel like its a dream coming true for me. But i believe a lot of people feel similar!  But there is so much to learn about it..takes time, but i went off topic,

Ok so , auto populated playlists. Got it, thanks!

Edited by Luram

@Luram, check this topic by @Lordmonkus; it has some years, but it is still current for what you need to do :)

The auto-generated playlists can have their content fixed, or can be dynamic and change over time automatically; you can select variables and craft your own equations.
I have the "Recently Played" as a playlist for all the platforms and for the games to be visible there for up to 60 days.

Edited by Kondorito