LaunchBox Community Forums

PC game ALT + Enter?

Gamer

I want to launch a PC game.exe to start full screen when i start it via LB. The game doesn't have these options, the only way to go full screen is by ALT + Enter on keyboard. Is there a way for LB to start the game full screen? Maybe by setting a delay of 1 or 2 seconds then after the initial launch ALT + Enter command under "Application Command-Line Parameters"?

Thank you kindly

I'm not sure of the exact script but this might help 

If it doesn't, I use an app called WindowedBorderlessGaming that works pretty well. It's just an app that sits in the bottom right corner and you right click it and choose add window and click back on your game and hit F3. Then when working right it should save that setting in that game when you play it again. Even if you  don't need it for this particular situation you might need it for something else. 

http://westechsolutions.net/sites/WindowedBorderlessGaming/

Edited by Jayinem
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Gamer said:

I want to launch a PC game.exe to start full screen when i start it via LB. The game doesn't have these options, the only way to go full screen is by ALT + Enter on keyboard. Is there a way for LB to start the game full screen? Maybe by setting a delay of 1 or 2 seconds then after the initial launch ALT + Enter command under "Application Command-Line Parameters"?

Thank you kindly

You can compile an AHK to run the exe then send Alt+Enter. After you compile it just point LB to that instead of the game’s exe. 

When I get back to the house I can send you an example.