LaunchBox Community Forums

AHK for Super Mario 64 PC

drewjbx

The recently released Mario 64 doesn't start in full screen, even if adding the 'fullscreen true' in sm64config.txt. So only way is hitting Alt+Enter. Is there a way to add this to an individual game exe after it is launched? Or a custom AHK script?

I stopped being lazy and found the solution.. for anyone that might need the info. Just create your own AHK and point to it in launchbox. 

Run, mario.exe, E:\Super Mario 64 Remaster

SleepAmount = 50

WinWaitActive , Super Mario 64 PC-Port

Send !{Enter}

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/5/2020 at 2:32 PM, drewjbx said:

I stopped being lazy and found the solution.. for anyone that might need the info. Just create your own AHK and point to it in launchbox. 

Run, mario.exe, E:\Super Mario 64 Remaster

SleepAmount = 50

WinWaitActive , Super Mario 64 PC-Port

Send !{Enter}

Where can I put this at? Create BAT files?

On 8/21/2020 at 6:12 PM, hulkk01 said:

Where can I put this at? Create BAT files?

Create the AHK and put the code I used into it. Be sure to edit your path accordingly. (works same as BAT file but has ahk extension)

Go to setting of the game and point Application path to the AHK file. I put the AHK into the game directory itself.

Image11.png

Edited by drewjbx

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 3:39 PM, drewjbx said:

Create the AHK and put the code I used into it. Be sure to edit your path accordingly. (works same as BAT file but has ahk extension)

Go to setting of the game and point Application path to the AHK file. I put the AHK into the game directory itself.

Image11.png

I follow your instruction and it still doesn't work. it popup and ask me "How do you want to open this file".

11 minutes ago, hulkk01 said:

I follow your instruction and it still doesn't work. it popup and ask me "How do you want to open this file".

Are you sure you need to do that with the latest version. I am using SM64 and it launches fullscreen without using a AHK file. All I need now is to figure out how to close it :)

2 hours ago, Krakatoa said:

Are you sure you need to do that with the latest version. I am using SM64 and it launches fullscreen without using a AHK file. All I need now is to figure out how to close it :)

I'm not sure.. will have to look at it again